Digital Learning Developer
SALARY RANGE: $78,117 to $84,361 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and fixed term to 30 June 2020
LOCATION: Geelong Waterfront Campus / Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position will assist in the design and development of relevant learning resources including the editing, design, development and layout of written, audio, visual and web materials for digital capacity-building services and resource production for strategic projects across all Deakin campuses.
This will include:
- Producing student-centred digital learning resources for strategic projects and faculty-based activities and programs, with additional research where necessary.
- Providing high-level specialist advice to professional and academic staff on producing quality teaching and learning resources.
- Liaising with other DLF specialists in the development of capacity-building resources and teaching materials for use by academic and professional staff.
- Working with the Director, Digital Learning and Coordinators to design, develop, deliver and maintain high level strategic teaching and learning projects.
- Degree in Education, Digital Media or Text Editing or related field, or equivalent training and extensive experience in the higher education sector or similar setting
- Recent experience and evidence in producing resources for delivery online, face-to-face, and via a range of devices
- Experience in the use of social media to disseminate enterprise level information and publicity
- Proven evidence of effectively working effectively with teams of academics to design and develop existing technologies to enhance the student learning outcome
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Anne Woods, Tel: +61 4 0803 3482
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 18 November 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.