Deputy Manager, Outreach and Communications
5 days left
- Full Time
Classification: ANU Officer 8
Salary package: $97,812-$104,717 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Continuing
- Contribute to the reputation building activities of the School through various strategic communication initiatives
- Oversee the annual program of Bell School events and outreach activities
- Lead the Schools online presence
- Develop and maintain contacts and networks and foster collaborative relationships / partnerships with a range of stakeholders to advance engagement for the School
The Coral Bell School of Asia Pacific Affairs is a dynamic and diverse community of scholars and professional staff. The Deputy Manager Outreach and Communications is responsible for the development and implementation of strategic marketing and communications for the Bell School working closely with the Director and School Manager to develop outreach strategies for the school.
The Deputy Manager Outreach and Communications will build and maintain effective professional relationships and networks with key stakeholders within the School, the College and the ANU, and a range of key external stakeholders across the public service, business, and industry, to generate maximum impact on public policy in Australia, the Asia-Pacific region and around the world.
For enquiries about the position, please contact Christine Sullivan, School Manager,
Closing Date: 18 November 2018
Position Description: Deputy Manager Outreach and Communications 2018.pdf
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
Application information In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.