Lecturer in Asset and Maintenance Management
- Fixed Term(2 years), Full Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $114,025 to $135,411 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $96,637 to $114,762 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Do you enjoy developing innovative teaching materials to ensure students are able to meet learning outcomes?
Your New School:
CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory being recognized among the top 150 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education. The School of Engineering and Technology are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities in regional areas and beyond. You will be working from our Melbourne Campus, located in the heart of the vibrant city centre. We proudly offer state of the art teaching facilities and student amenities making this the city experience you have been seeking.
Your New Role:
As a dual sector University our expertise lies in the provision of high quality on-campus and distance education, where we can provide our students with learning opportunities regardless of their location in Australia or the world. We are seeking a Lecturer – Asset & Maintenance Management to make significant contributions to the teaching effort of the School and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and professional activities relevant to the discipline. The successful applicant will demonstrate an ability to contribute to curriculum development, writing and evaluation, particularly using flexible modes of delivery.
You Will Be:
- Making a positive contribution to a team culture, through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent in the discipline area.
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education.
- Proven record in scholarship and/or excellence in research, including peer-reviewed publications.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32736
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 4th December 2018
Please submit the following documents: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.