Lecturer in Civil Engineering, Transport
- Fixed Term(2 years), Full Time
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $114,025 to $135,411 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $96,637 to $114,762 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory being recognized among the top 150 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education. The School of Engineering and Technology are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities in regional areas and beyond. You will be working from our Melbourne Campus, located in the heart of the vibrant city centre. After a $7 million campus fit-out we proudly offer state of the art teaching facilities and student amenities making this the city experience you have been seeking.
Your New Role:
As a dual sector University our expertise lies in the provision of high quality on-campus and distance education, where we can provide our students with learning opportunities regardless of their location in Australia or the world. We are seeking a Lecturer – Civil Engineering (Transport) to develop the scholarly, research and professional activities of the Civil Engineering team. As a leader of this team, you will make significant contributions in curriculum development, innovative delivery and industry engagement.
You Will Be:
- Contributing to curriculum development, writing and evaluation, particularly using flexible modes of delivery.
- Having intellectual and robust discussions, continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
You Will Have:
- Possession of a PhD, in Civil Engineering (Transport).
- Membership, or eligible for membership of Engineers Australia (EA).
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education.
- Proven record in scholarship and/or excellence in research, including peer-reviewed publications.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32737
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 4th December 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.