Application closing date 21/11/2018
Location Llandaff Campus
Salary £34,189 - £38,460 per annum
This is a key post that will contribute to the ambitions of the University's new Strategic Plan 2017/18 - 2022/23.
To support students and academics to improve outcomes on graduation by providing advice, workshops and other interventions as may be necessary.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Employability and Career Education
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships with all relevant internal stakeholders.
- To work with academic staff to identify ways in which the Careers Service can contribute to the development of employability within their programmes.
- To collaborate with employability contacts within designated School to agree and deliver upon an annual Employability Stakeholder Agreement and termly Engagement Reports
- To deliver workshops and lectures as required.
- To develop online resources as required to support students in acquiring employability