Administration Assistant Senior Healthcare
3 days left
- Full Time
- Provide administrative support to the Clinical Nursing Director and other nursing leadership as assigned.
- Prepare, submit, and reconcile financial processes and statements such as travel and hosting expenses, tuition support, etc.
- Process and reconcile bi-weekly and monthly payroll adhering to Department of Labor regulations, UM Policies and Procedures and contracts as appropriate and reconcile the Gross Pay Register.
- Prepare all personnel documentation including job postings, appointment changes, and all records/absences pertaining to personnel issues and prepare UMPNC quarterly/annual bonuses.
- Maintain departmental personnel records.
- Complete other projects assigned by the area manager.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in an administrative support capacity.
- An Associate Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is necessary.
- Reasonable knowledge of University Policies and Procedures.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus. Excellent organizational, multi-tasking skills and ability to work independently and regularly exercise judgment in setting priorities.
- Ability to compose and produce professional correspondence.
Experience using database software packages and pulling queries and data analysis. Experience using ANSOS/OneStaff, M-Pathways/PeopleSoft, and Data Mart/Finance BI experience.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.