Research fellow/Head of Department of Energy Law
Deadline 4 Dec 2018
Start date since 1 january 2019
The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, invites applications for the full-time position of a research fellow – Head of the Department of Energy Law
- completed Master’s degree in Law at the Faculty of Law
- clearly defined interest in the field of energy law or in a related field
- skills and abilities for independent research and teaching
- skills and abilities for leading an academic unit proven by drafting a development strategy for research and teaching at the Department of Energy Law
- excellent knowledge of Czech and English, including professional terminology in the field of law
- moral integrity
Scientific publications in the field of energy law or in a related field, citations, memberships in professional organisations and other language skills will be an advantage.
The commencement: since January 1, 2019 or by agreement
The applications with a motivation letter, a draft of the development strategy for research and teaching at the Department of Energy Law, a CV, copies of education certificates shall be sent to the Personnel and Salary Office of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, by December 4, 2018, in the form of an e-application (see the Masaryk University website - Vacancies).