Assistant Professor at the Department of Civil Law
Deadline 4 Dec 2018
Start date since February 1, 2019 or by agreement
The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, announces a competition for the full-time position of a assistant professor at the Department of Civil Law
- completed Master's degree in Law at the Faculty of Law,
- the scientific rank of CSc., Dr., Ph.D.,
- interest in the field by verified concrete results,
- teaching experience of at least 3 years full-time at a university
- abilities to do research independently,
- condition to teach and publish in Czech and English languages
- other language skills being an advantage,
- publishing activities in the field; presenting the three most important scientific publications,
- citation index; impacted periodicals being an advantage,
- experience in writing and obtaining Czech or international projects (e.g. GACR or ERC, Marie Curie, Visegrad Fund, etc.) is an advantage,
- active participation in Czech and international conferences is an advantage,
- membership in important Czech or foreign organizations is an advantage,
- moral integrity.
If the applicant already worked at that position at the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, in the past his/her scientific publications from the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University are to be presented.
The commencement: since February 1, 2019 or by agreement
The applications with a CV, a covering letter, and copies of education certificates shall be sent by 4 December 2018 to the Personnel and Salary Office of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, in the form of an e-application (see the Masaryk University website - Competitions and vacancies).