Lecturer - Education
RVRC seeks to appoint a committed individual to complement our team of educators. He/she will contribute to developing curriculum and experiential learning pedagogy, facilitate small group teaching and close mentoring of young adults, and possess a spirit to shape and influence the direction of the College. The successful candidate will be employed as a full-time RVRC faculty on the university’s Educator Track. The appointment will commence on AY 2019/20.
* Provide comprehensive guidance to each student by promoting interactive and active learning
* Lead or guide students in outdoor experiential learning
* Develop programmes that fulfil the academic objectives of the college, and support evolution of education strategies
* Chair service committees in support of the college mission
- A relevant PhD or equivalent industry experience will be preferred
- A background in psychology will be advantageous
- An active approach to interdisciplinary and integrative learning, encompassing a diversity of both indoor and outdoor facilitation
- A strong interest in and ability to facilitate 21st century skills and competencies, particularly in the area of emotional intelligence.
We welcome you to apply via email to Ms. May Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org with pdf copies of the following:
* Cover letter
* CV (including list of three referees)
* Statement of teaching philosophy
* Student feedback for teaching (if available) * NUS Personal Data Consent for Job Applicants (mandatory for non-NUS applicants)
* Other supporting documents For more information about RVRC programme, please visit http://rvrc.nus.edu.sg/
We appreciate your understanding in advance that only selected qualified applicants will receive responses.
Closing date: 30th November 2018