Lecturer in Information, Communications and Technology
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $114,025 to $135,411 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $96,637 to $114,762 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory being recognized among the top 150 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education. The School of Engineering and Technology are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities in regional areas and beyond. You will be working from our Melbourne Campus, located in the heart of the vibrant city centre. After a $7 million campus fit-out we proudly offer state of the art teaching facilities and student amenities making this the city experience you have been seeking.
Your New Role:
As a dual sector University, our expertise lies in the provision of high quality on-campus and distance education, where we can provide our students with learning opportunities regardless of their location in Australia or the world. The successful applicant will have a proven research track record through recent published research outputs with the ability to contribute to research in the School. This highly sought after position is an innovative and dynamic way to develop your academic career.
You Will Be:
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and postgraduate University students with experience engaging with tertiary students and supporting their educational development through multi-modal delivery strategies.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Possession of doctoral qualification (PhD) in Information and Communications Technology or a closely related discipline.
- Teaching qualification or wiliness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching / Education.
- Membership of Australian Computer Society or willingness to join.
- An understanding of current professional and educational issues in higher education and the ability to engage and work effectively with colleagues.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32770
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Friday 30th November 2018
Please submit the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply