Deputy Manager, Education Services
Classification: ANU Officer 8 (Administration)
Salary package: $97,812 - $104,717 plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Continuing
- Leadership role in an innovative and dynamic College environment
- Work with a passionate and dedicated team
The ANU College of Asia and the Pacific (CAP) leads intellectual engagement with the Asia-Pacific region through research, teaching and contributions to public debate, and seeks to set the international standard for scholarship concerning the region.
The CAP Education Services team coordinates student education, student mobility and governance for the College, with a focus on delivering key objectives in the CAP Operational Plan and Education Plan.
The Deputy Manager - Student Administration provides leadership and guidance in the delivery of efficient and effective student services and education administration in the College through the supervision of the Student Administration Coursework team, the ongoing improvement of College student administration processes, procedures and the effective integration of student administration within the CAP Student Centre and across the wider College and University communities.
For all enquiries about this position, please contact the Manager, Education Services; Suzy Andrew E: email@example.com or T: 02 6125 6328
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.