Human Resources Assistant
Duty station: Naryn, Kyrgyzstan
Summary of Position
Support the day to day Human Resources administration, logistical and operational services, as well as entry –level recruitment activities in support to his/her supervisor.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct administrative duties related to personnel filing, payroll database, registration, and reporting activities and processes for UCA, Naryn in coordination with his/her supervisor;
- Coordinate and provide technical/logistical support to HR Team in general, particularly in recruitment, personnel administration, compensation and benefits, on-boarding and staff relations;
- Assist faculty and staff in completing HR Documents/Forms/formalities appropriately; including the ones related to employee recruitment, exit, etc.
- Provide faculty and staff any work related documentation requested and draft official documents such as contracts, orders, reports, letters, travel warrants, work confirmation letters etc., using the approved templates;
- Manage and consolidate information on leave applications, leave balances and wellness balances;
- Supporting his/her supervisor in the implementation and follow-up activities related to staff hiring, on-boarding, and exit processes;
- Provide operational assistance for employee-status related administrative processes; including contract process, status change, employee ID and business card and email account requisition, etc.;
- Collaborate with supervisor and HR team to ensure HR practices in Naryn are aligned with HR practices across the university;
- Support with the creation and implementation of a “one university” culture through implementation of engagement related activities;
- Other tasks related to the core responsibilities and duties of this position, as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least one to two years of work experience in a customer-orientated role
- Previous HR experience would be an advantage
- Experience in an international academic environment would be a bonus
- Fluent in English, Russian and Kyrgyz both in written and spoken
- Excellent command of MS Office applications, Excel and Power Point
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytically-oriented
- A self-starter with attention to detail, and experience working in a fast paced, environment
How to Apply
Applications are open on a rolling basis. Position is open until filled.
Please send a cover letter, CV, and a list of three references (including their complete contact details) to firstname.lastname@example.org until the position is filled. As your application e-mail subject, please write: "HR Assistant, Naryn".
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Human Resources Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly