Duty station: Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
Deadline: Position open until filled
Under the overall guidance and direct supervision of the Administration Manager, the Admin assistant provides services ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. The Admin assistant works in close collaboration with travelers and logistics in the UCA staff to exchange information and ensure consistent service delivery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist staff with arranging appointments, meetings, and logistics arrangements;
- Keep the office managers informed of public inquiries, perceptions, and satisfaction with CAO;
- Conduct office-work with documentation, office supplies.
- Assist with office maintenance
- Preparing the release of payments and other financial documentation;
- Collecting payments and other transactions from the customers and maintaining the records pertaining to their travelling
- Monthly checking the fixed assets and put new tags, if it’s needed;
- Timely bills collecting for land line phones, Internet, fuel and other office utilities;
- Responding to phone calls
- Assisting in transportation arrangements in/out of country
- Prepare various letters to Ministries and other institutions;
- Replace Admin staff when it necessary;
- Other tasks relevant to the core responsibilities and duties of this position, as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Higher education in relevant fields;
- At least two years of hands on administrative support experience or relevant fields;
- Knowledge of Kyrgyz, Russian and English languages;
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, MS Excel and MS Outlook, internet and email ware;
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, enthusiasm, initiative, flexibility, motivation and commitment;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, and work independently and in a team environment;
- Professional oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, strong attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of travel operations;
- Proven ability to write clear reports;
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be received on a rolling basis and the position is open until filled. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Administrative Assistant”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly