Data Entry Operator
How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline relatable skills and experience.
The University of Michigan-Dearborn has an exciting opportunity available for a temporary data entry operator within the Office of Admissions and Orientation. This position focuses on the data processing of documents that lead to the enrollment of undergraduate students. The work may include scanning and linking documents and utilizing the customer relationship management tool (Salesforce) to enter or validate student information. Training on the interface will be provided and this employee will work within a small team of experienced data processors. This full-time, temporary position is available immediately and will extend at least four months as the office addresses the peak of application season.
- Image (scan) and link student documents
- Utilize the customer relationship management tool (CRM: Salesforce) to process a high volume of admission applications and related supporting documents – accurately, thoroughly, and quickly
- Other duties as assigned
- At least a high school diploma
- At least two years of significant data entry experience
- Demonstrated experience of typing with accuracy and speed
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and attention to detail skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative, team-oriented, office environment
- Respect for diverse populations
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.