Clinical Subject Coordinator
- Participate in the screening, scheduling and consenting of participants paying close attention to eligibility requirements.
- Complete protocol questionnaire interviews with study participants by collecting, analyzing and processing research participant data and collect and process specimen samples and monitor participants.
- Prepare and submit IRB documents and work with study monitors during routine monitor visits to ensure compliance with study sponsor and protocol requirements.
- Complete participant charts and support data entry.
- Assist with clinic preparations such as set up of clinic rooms and labs for participant visits, assembling collection kits, and miscellaneous administrative tasks.
The candidate must have strong organizational skills and pay attention to detail. Prior experience in clinical human subject research is required.
Familiarity with Microsoft office programs.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.