IT Analyst,Maestro Care Acquisition
DHTS APPLICATION ANALYST (Acquisition Analyst)
- The Maestro Care Acquisition Analyst will work across multiple operational and technical domains to:
- Oversee and manage the successful deployment of technology and processes related to the acquisition of new clinics and service lines, including overall project coordination, internal & external status reports, project plan maintenance, and other project coordination duties as defined
- Provide an onsite presence to ensure comprehensive discovery and readiness processes to prepare new clinics for the transition to Maestro Care as well as other agreed-upon technology tools
- Regularly engage with clinic leadership and end-users to manage issues and provide training tips and optimization suggestions
- Assist with identifying opportunities for new provider efficiencies within Maestro Care and other agreed-upon technology solutions and workflows
- This position will report to the IT Manager, Grand Central/Prelude and Cadence.
- Provide information and guidance for new departmental requests via email and phone calls
- Perform review of submitted departmental requests for completeness and correct information
- Lead weekly Facility Org meeting by preparing agenda and adding departmental requests for discussion
- Coordinate with operational stakeholders or others (as agreed-upon) interested parties with requisite information
- Maintain New Clinic spreadsheet with appropriate information for IT and operational customers
- Create request with appropriate templates for IT staff to complete build for new department
- Review incoming tickets for Maestro Care Concierge team and route to the correct individual and/or team(s)
- Lead new Clinic Acquisitions and Community Connect preparation activities
- Setup standing meetings and maintain minutes
- Manage distribution and review of Discovery document
- Coordinate review of clinical and revenue cycle process and obtain answers to questions
- Assist with Operational questions to transition current processes to Maestro Care and other agreed-upon tools
- Coordinate install and/or access to Duke network
- Coordinate installation of cabling, where appropriate
- Coordinate installation of hardware (workstations, printers, etc)
- Assist with review of past charges for potential new billing codes
- Assist with required vendor contracts including scheduling meetings and coordinating demos
- Coordinate with Duke administrator for sponsor of Community Connect super user guest account and Epic access
- Coordinate demos and training for clinic/site leadership including, but not limited to:
- Scheduling/Front Desk/Pre-Registration
- Billing & collection processes
- Associated clinical documentation
- Work with Revenue Cycle and Clinical Training Teams for scheduling availability and test system readiness
- Provide user information for class registration
- Assist with external Referral process
- Coordinate manual appointment conversion (incl. guarantor and coverage conversion)
- Go Live Preparation
- Coordination of go-live support, revenue cycle, clinical and clerical
- Assist with printer mapping/Technical Dress Rehearsal
- Lead onsite Command Center operations
- Provide onsite support for two weeks
Bachelor degree, preferably in a clinical field or offsetting clinical experience.
- Three years in a healthcare setting; at least 1 year in ambulatory clinics
- Preferred: Experience with Epic Revenue Cycle and Ambulatory implementation who performs at a consistent Level 3 role
- Knowledge and experience using health care information systems; excellent communication, interpersonal and team skills; proven ability to lead meetings, prioritize and resolve conflicts; demonstrated written, verbal and follow-up skills
Valid Drivers license.
- Preferred: Clinical workflow experience in an ambulatory or clinic setting in primary or specialty care.
Requisition Number: 401513416
Duke Entity: HEALTH SYSTEM
Job Code: 3844 DHTS IT ANALYST
Job Family Level: CD
Full Time / Part Time: FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary: Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas, an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:
Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Bachelor's degree in a related field, or four years of equivalent technical experience required. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: Credential requirements will vary, depending on work area.
Level 1 - No experience required beyond the minimum education (or equivalency) requirement. Level 2 - Two years of related experience is required. Level 3 - Four years of related experience is required.
Degrees, Licensures, Certifications
Auto req: ID106451BR