International Officer, China and Visual
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $73,597 to $77,737 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $62,374 to $65,883 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The International Directorate at CQUniversity is responsible for all aspects of the international operations at the University, both in Australia and internationally. This Directorate is responsible for the creation and execution of the University’s internationalisation plan, influencing the international student experience and the international agenda across the University.
Your New Role:
Under the guidance of the International Marketing – Communications & Acquisition Coordinator, you will advise and implement digital marketing initiatives and campaigns focused on Chinese social media platforms. You will provide specialist advice to prospective international students across CQUniversity’s suite of courses and product offerings to maximise student enrolment outcomes.
You Will Be:
- Delivering excellent customer services skills and understand the needs of a culturally diverse university community.
- Creating compelling and recruitment focused marketing assets to help grown international student numbers.
- Excelling in situations involving different cultures/languages and responding well to the ambiguity of unfamiliar approaches.
You Will Have:
- Fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese with a working knowledge of English.
- Completion of an associate diploma level qualification with relevant work related experience or a certificate level qualification with post certificate relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Expertise in the effective marketing use of Chinse digital platforms.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32762
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday 29th November 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply