Placement Coordinator and Clinical Supervisor, Clinical Psychology
2 days left
- Part Time
- Continuing, Part Time (0.4FTE)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Salary $34,209 to $36,721 pa
Play a vital role in the Masters of Clinical Psychology course and add a little bit of magic to students’ learning journey. With a wide national presence and strong industry connections, CQUniversity delivers second-to-none placement experiences for Clinical Psychology students.
Your New School:
The Department of Psychology and Public Health promotes an evidence based focus to the examination, understanding and enhancement of health and wellbeing within individuals, groups, organisations and communities. The Department is comprised of a team of diverse and innovative academics who are world class researchers and who are deeply engaged with the communities in which they live and work. Our undergraduate and postgraduate course offerings include accredited studies in psychology, clinical psychology and environmental health, and qualifications across a wide range of applied disciplines including positive psychology, applied forensic psychology, health promotion, and traumatic stress management.
Your New Role:
- Facilitate placement opportunities through networking and liaising with relevant professional groups and individuals within the local and national clinical psychology specialist area.
- Support the placement organisation and supervisors during the clinical placement of students, and monitor the effectiveness of students’ clinical placement experiences ensuring industry relevance.
You Will Be:
- A tactful and persuasive professional who seeks to understand the priorities of stakeholders and gain their commitment through consultation and involvement.
- A passionate and student-focused professional who takes initiative and owns commitments.
You Will Have:
- Honours Degree with four years or more relevant professional practice in Psychology (or higher qualification) paired with membership of the Australian Psychological Society (or eligibility).
- Appropriate clinical experience as a registered Psychologist.
- High level negotiation skills and level of credibility in order to negotiate and establish partnerships with industry.
- High level interpersonal qualities and collegial approaches that facilitate teamwork across campuses, planning and contribution to a productive, healthy and supportive work environment for both staff and students.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32778
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 20 November 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.