Information Management Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Records & Archives sits within the Legal and Compliance section and provides authoritative advice and support for the management of university records and archives.
About the role
- $72K - $82K plus 17% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Full-time 35 hours per week
The Information Management Officer supports the management of University records. The position holder is responsible for the capture, storage, appraisal and retrieval of University records, including the identification and subsequent destruction of appropriate records. The position also provides administrative support to the unit.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Relevant qualification with at least 2 years’ subsequent work experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Understanding of the NSW State Records Act, 1998 and its application to public office records.
- Demonstrated experience using an Electronic Document and Records Management System and a proficient level of computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) including the ability to liaise with a diverse group of people from varying backgrounds and seniority.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work effectively and a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience working in a high volume, process driven administrative environment, providing outstanding customer service.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Kim Symons, Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (61 2) 9385 0670
Applications close: 14 October 2018
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity