Strategic Service Associate
The Balanced Scorecard SSA is primarily responsible for the day to day management of the balanced scorecard. This includes ensuring scorecard measures are processed accurately each month, and managing the creation of new scorecards, data mappings, and measures. The SSA will work closely with Performance Services staff to prepare the annual scorecard presentation that is presented to health system leadership.
- Monthly processing of balanced scorecard (kicking off automated processing, importing manual data sources).
- Train scorecard and measure owners on best practices for measures, setting targets.
- Annual review of department and cost center mappings to scorecards.
- Work with PS staff to add/delete scorecards and measures for each fiscal year.
- Lead SCAR (Scorecard Communication and Resolution) meeting to facilitate ongoing improvement and resolution of scorecard/measure matters.
- Prepare / compile annual presentation of scorecard measures / CSF's for discussion with Health System leadership.
- Understanding of Duke Health organization structure or similar complex organization.
- Knowledge of score carding processes and healthcare benchmarks.
- Ability to develop valid measures for a large enterprise.
- Technical understanding of relational databases, data sources, and basic SQL.
Requisition Number: 401504981
Duke Entity: DUKE HOSPITAL
Job Code: 5102 STRATEGIC SERVICES ASSOCIATE
Job Family Level: G2
Full Time / Part Time: FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary: Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex,sexual orientation, or veteran status. Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation,creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas, an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:
Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Bachelors degree in a business or health-related field is required.
Minimum of 5 years work experience, including 3 years of experience with significant responsibility for performance/ process improvement.Experience leading work teams required.
Degrees, Licensures, Certifications
Auto req: ID105843BR