University PMO Relationship Manager
- OFFICE OF VICE PRESIDENT, CORPORATE SERVICES
- UNIVERSITY PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
- JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- $98,558 - $111,206
- FULL-TIME, ONGOING
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is a large multi-campus University serving communities in Western Australia and a significant cohort of international students. The University is constantly adapting to be well-positioned for new challenges and opportunities.
The newly established University Project Management Office (UPMO) supports and oversees the delivery of large-scale (e.g. University-wide) strategic and or high value change projects (the University portfolio) on behalf of the University Executive and Strategic Asset Management Committee.
The UPMO Relationship Manager will report to the Manager, UPMO and is responsible for undertaking a coordination role on behalf of projects with the Service Centres and other support functions across the University. This position is the UPMO contact point for stakeholders across the University wanting assistance with project ideation, initiation and delivery. This position will liaise and work collaboratively with business stakeholders, Schools, Service Centres and other support functions, to ensure that project requirements are understood by all stakeholders and that interdependent functional works streams are coordinated to facilitate project success.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in portfolio and project management across the full project life cycle from identification to completion
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management and assessing customer needs to deliver effective outcomes
- Demonstrated highly developed relationship building and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated business analysis experience including requirements elicitation, analysis, management and communication
- Demonstrated experience in core change activities; including change impact analysis and providing change and communication guidance and support to stakeholders
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Familiarity with one or more project/program management methodologies (such as PMI, PMBOK, PRINCE2, Agile and MSP)
Candidates will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time ongoing position attracts remuneration of $98,558 to $111,206 plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our website Employment Opportunities.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Debra Long (Manager, Enterprise PMO) on 08 6304 2067 for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a covering letter (maximum 3 pages) demonstrating why you would be suitable for this role, in the context of the dot points above and the attached Position Description.
Applications close on Sunday 11th November, 2018 at 11:30 pm.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EITHER PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.