Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Podiatry
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton or Sydney
- Total Remuneration: (inclusive of 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading) Academic Level C $139,686 – $160,632 pa, Academic Level D $167,629 – $184,394 pa
Looking for an opportunity to move up on the academic ladder? Wanting to practice and further strengthen your leadership skills in the Podiatry discipline? Come and do so at one of Australia’s fastest growing universities – CQUniversity Australia! We’re seeking your wealth of knowledge and expertise collected from years of industry experience, paired with your academic drive to add even more greatness to our Podiatry course.
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines. The structure enhances the responsiveness of the School to industry and community needs in the provision of high quality and inclusive tertiary education and research. The School is underpinned by a strong culture of engagement, leadership, openness, inclusiveness and a ‘can do’ approach that ensures that it is a great School in which to work and study.
Your New Role:
- Make significant contributions to the teaching effort of the School through the development and delivery of lectures, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, student field excursions, clinical sessions and/or studio sessions designed to enrich the learning journey of students ensuring they become workplace ready.
- Provide a high level of academic leadership to the discipline, School and University through initiating, implementing and participating in activities such as research, development activities and education development.
You Will Be:
- An experienced and passionate Academic who is able to think critically and challenge existing approaches to ensure constant development and improvement in the School.
- A strong and tactful communicator who thrives on building relationships, and providing direction, support and guidance to facilitate the success of others.
You Will Have:
- Qualifications and experience outlined in the provided Position Description
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32753
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 25 November 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to the Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.