Teacher in Auto Heavy, Diesel Fitting
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Rockhampton City
- Relocation Entitlements may apply
- Total Remuneration $80,751 to $103,750 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $68,437 to $87,929 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
Help your industry grow by teaching others your trade, sharing your knowledge and experience. The VET sector of the School of Engineering & Technology focuses on satisfying the needs of industry through the provision of responsive, comprehensive and flexible training with an emphasis on the practical application of skills and job-readiness.
- Potential for overtime (Contact $85.96 per hour/ Non-Contact $60.67)
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Family/Carer leave provisions
- A 36.25 hr week
- Three weeks student free professional preparation time
Your New Role:
As a Teacher, you will develop and deliver quality learning services to a wide range of students by linking with industry, schools other Universities and VET providers. The successful applicant will have well developed interpersonal and communication skills to deliver flexible, responsive and quality client service.
You Will Be:
- Working effectively as a team member, with a demonstrated capacity for leadership and selfmanagement.
- Using flexible, blended and distributed learning techniques, options and products for innovation delivery and assessment solutions to meet the changing needs of various client groups.
You Will Have:
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or a Diploma or higher level qualification in adult education, or equivalent.
- Possession of a relevant vocational qualification at the level equivalent to or higher than the level to be delivered.
- Knowledge of the education and training sector and the ability to positively respond to new directions and demands of the training market.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32768
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Friday 16th November 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.