Teacher, Early Childcare Education and Care
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Education and the Arts
- CQUniversity Bundaberg
- Total Remuneration $80,751 to $103,750 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $68,437 to $87,929 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Do you like to do things a bit out of the ordinary & Dare to be Different? Come, teach Early Childhood qualifications for CQ University and share your passion to inspire teachers of tomorrow!
Your New School:
The School of Education and the Arts offers a wide selection of courses in the areas of Education, Creative and Performing Arts, Humanities, Hospitality, Early Childhood, Education Support, Indigenous Studies and Art from short courses, certificates and diplomas to undergraduate, postgraduate and research higher degrees. In the area of Vocational training we offer qualifications from Cert III Early Childhood, Education Support and Visual Arts to Diploma to meet the needs of Industry throughout our regional footprint.
Your New Role:
Develop and deliver quality learning services to a wide range of students through:
- Outcome focused vocational education and training programs.
- Linking with industry, schools, other universities, other TAFE and VET providers.
- Maintaining currency with industry practices, workplace delivery and contemporary teaching methodologies and philosophies.
- Working in an environment of change and continuous improvement
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated individual who gains job satisfaction from achieving practical results and continuously striving to exceed customer expectations.
- An excellent communicator who appreciates diversity and is always improving and exploring new ways to do their job successfully.
You Will Have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) with the additional 2 units (TAEASS502 and TAELLN411), or the TAE40116 . (essential).
- Diploma in Early Childhood. (Bachelor of Early Childhood– desirable)
- Certificate III in Education Support. (Bachelor of Education – desirable)
- Demonstrated capacity for best practice in the management of teaching and learning activities including delivery, assessment and evaluation.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32764
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 11 November 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume and Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply