- Continuing, Full Time
- Information and Technology Directorate
- CQUniversity Bundaberg
- Total Remuneration $79,843 to $89,814 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $67,668 to $76,118 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
Are you driven to support students to achieve their academic goals? The Information and Technology Directorate (IaTD) is seeking a motivated and engaging Librarian to join one of Australia's most inclusive Universities. CQUniversity Library delivers integrated digital library services, and provides contemporary spaces which are study and resources hubs for our campuses. As a committed team player, you will relish the opportunity to work and grow in a diverse team that is values driven and invests in its staff to enable them to support CQUniversity’s fast evolving business.
Your New Role:
You will work collaboratively as a member of the Librarians Online team to provide quality advice, instruction and information services to library clients around Australia. As a member of the Bundaberg Campus Library team, you will contribute to the effective operations of the campus library
You Will Be:
- A highly motivated, driven team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment
- Collaborative and cooperative with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge of contemporary library practices, processes and concepts relating to the provision of information research services. (Essential)
- Knowledge of information resources, services and publishing trends in academic libraries. (Essential)
- The ability to use current technologies for the delivery of information services (Essential)
- Eligibility for professional membership with the Australian Library and Information Association. (Essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32772
- Applications Close: Sunday 12th November 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.