Location Doha, QA
Department Name Communications and Public Relations
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of the operational plan of the Office of Events in line with the strategy of departments.
- Coordinate with the colleges / departments and the senior event specialist / event specialist to identify the visitors and attendees invited to the activities of Qatar University.
- Provide support in determining the requirements of food and beverage supply and hospitality for events organized by Qatar University, and ensure the provision of services according to the requirements of the owner of the event and agreements with vendors.
- Complete all travel and hotel booking requirements for invited guests prior to the start of events,taking into account the status of visitors / attendees.
- Establish and maintain a good business relationship with hotels and travel agencies and provide support in negotiating price cards.
- Prepare and maintain a database for all hotels and travel agencies.
- Ensure that hotel reservations and hotel bookings are properly adjusted according to changes in the dates / dates of the event.
- Ensure providing transportation for visitors and invited guests from / to the venue of the event.
- Receive and verify all invoices related to all suppliers of events.
- Perform the tasks and other duties that may be required in some cases in order to meet the requirements of the role of the university and achieve its objectives
Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Management, or a related filed
How To Apply
Job Category Non-Academic
End Date of Advertisment 31-Dec-2018