Manager of Branding and Marketing
Location Doha, QA
Department Name Communications and Public Relations
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop QU’s Marketing and Branding Strategy and annual plans in consultation with the CPR Director
- Employ the latest marketing communications tools and strategies to enhance the image of Qatar University as a model national university and a center for learning and teaching excellence
- Manage and continuously improve the University’s visual identity
- Enhance the image of QU and communicate it's key messages through the media
- Proactively develop and maintain positive relationships with senior media representatives both locally and regionally
- Improve two way communication between QU members and the media
- Maintain communications with internal University constituencies and staff on public information issues
- Work in collaboration with the Director of the department to plan, develop, and implement internal and external marketing and branding projects and initiatives with broad focus as to objective and content.
- Perform in-depth research, analyses, and/or studies, as assigned, on specific issues that impact broadly on the QU programs; develop and prepare comprehensive analytical communications and/or reports as appropriate.
- Independently research communications needs and opportunities, and initiate proposals and recommendations for appropriate communications projects and programs.
- Supervise/approve design, content and production of various institutional publications and other promotional materials such as brochures, newsletters, and flyers.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
How To Apply
Job Category Non-Academic
End Date of Advertisment 31-Dec-2018