Research Assistant I, Pediatrics Ambulatory Care
Help with data abstraction and related projects, under the direction of faculty in the Child Health Evaluation and Research Center.
- Must be trained in abstracting medical record data.
- Able to travel to destinations in Detroit and Grand Rapids.
- U-M PEERRS training. (If not, such training will be required prior to starting work)
- Available to work 8 hours/day for 3 days/week at least.
- Maximum of 5 days/week (ex: 24 hours during the week, to a maximum of 40 hours)
- Prior experience with abstracting medical record data is preferred.
- Prior training in human subjects research.
- Experience in Redcap - Data entry software is preferred.
North Ingalls Building, Ann Arbor, MI
University of Michigan Health System conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.