Postdoc Researcher from Great Britain
Recruiter: ITMO University
Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
Closing Date: 28.02.2019
Contract duration: 1 month
UK-Russia Early-Career Academic Mobility Program for Researchers
ITMO University (St. Petersburg, Russia) is happy to announce a new project “UK-Russia Early-Career Academic Mobility Program for Researchers”, supported by the British Embassy in Moscow. The purpose of the project is to develop international research collaboration between UK and Russia while removing barriers to science and innovation. The project allows ITMO University to invite 15 postdoc researchers to join one of ITMO’s research units for one month during the period of August 1st 2018 till February 28th 2019 and establish long-term scientific cooperation.
ITMO University is one of the leading technical universities in Russian and world: Times Higher Education Ranking placed ITMO on the 76th place in “Computer Science” subject ranking in the world; and on the 3rd in Russia in 2017. ITMO Key Research areas include IT, Photonics, Quantum Communications, Robotics, Translational Medicine, Urban Studies, Art & Science. Our 13 international research laboratories generate advanced knowledge and bring top innovative ideas to market through an established system of R&D support. Please find more information about ITMO here.
- Ph.D. completed no more than 5 years ago
- h-index of 3 or higher
- affiliated with a British university or research institute
- Ph.D. diploma scan
- Motivation letter (including information about desired ITMO host department; research plan for the period of stay in St. Petersburg; plans for further collaboration, such as publishing joint articles, application for international grants, launching of joint research, etc.)
- Letter of recommendation from home institution
- Letter of support from ITMO host unit
For more information please contact Ms. Daria Zhukova: firstname.lastname@example.org