Recruiter: ITMO University
Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
Contract period: 1 month
ITMO University is looking for outstanding researchers and scientists to join the ITMO University Fellowship and Professorship Program and experience collaboration with ITMO University on a short-term basis. We expect candidates to fit into ITMO top research fields, such as IT and Information Security, Smart Technologies and Robotics, Photonics and Quantum Communications, Life Science and Translational Medicine, Natural Sciences and "Smart" Materials, and more.
Micro Fellowship track of the ITMO Fellowship and Professorship Program is aimed to facilitate valuable collaborations with research groups, applying techniques that are fitting the research direction of the host laboratory.
- PhD holders; for holders of Russian PhD: minimum 3 years of international experience in world's leading universities
- Assistant, Associate or Full Professor position (or similar) at one of the world's leading universities preferable
- H-index from 5
- Without prior employment history at ITMO University
- No less than 1 publications with ITMO researchers to be submitted within 8 months from the date the Fellowship began.
- Cumulative SJR of the publications with single ITMO affiliation: no less than 1.
- Open lectures or seminars for the students and staff
- Visa expenses, travel expenses (economy class), accommodation expenses (standard one-room apartment) for the period of 1 month in St. Petersburg
- 170 000 RUB salary (before taxes, equivalent approx. to 2 575 USD)
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Agriculture, Food & Forestry Research Fellowships jobs in Russia
- Fixed Term Biological Sciences Research Fellowships jobs in Russia
- Fixed Term Business & Management Research Fellowships jobs in Russia
- Fixed Term Computer Science Research Fellowships jobs in Russia
- Fixed Term Economics & Econometrics Research Fellowships jobs in Russia