Recruiter: ITMO University
Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
Contract period: 2 weeks
ITMO University is looking for outstanding researchers and scientists to join the ITMO University Fellowship and Professorship Program and experience collaboration with ITMO University on a short-term basis. We expect candidates to fit into ITMO top research fields, such as IT and Information Security, Smart Technologies and Robotics, Photonics and Quantum Communications, Life Science and Translational Medicine, Natural Sciences and "Smart" Materials, and more.
Visiting Lecturer track of the ITMO Fellowship and Professorship Program is focused on delivering specific expertise on a chosen subject matter, teaching workshops and/or innovative courses designed by the candidate, counseling and working with students in individual and small group sessions.
- PhD holders; for holders of Russian PhD: minimum 3 years of international experience in world's leading universities
- Assistant, Associate or Full Professor position (or similar) at one of the world's leading universities preferable
- Original course-related books preferable
- Recognized online courses preferable
- H-index from 10 preferable
- Without prior employment history at ITMO University
Min 3 ECTS (108 academic hours) course exclusively in English: theory and/or practice.
- Visa expenses, travel expenses (economy class), accommodation expenses (standard one-room apartment) for the period of 1 month in St. Petersburg
- 170 000 RUB salary (before taxes, equivalent approx. to 2 575 USD)
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Agriculture, Food & Forestry Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Russia
- Fixed Term Biological Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Russia
- Fixed Term Business & Management Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Russia
- Fixed Term Computer Science Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Russia
- Fixed Term Economics & Econometrics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Russia