Home Infusion Pharmacist
Home infusion therapy experienced needed.
- The incumbent performs specified distributive and clinical pharmacy activities and related services as they pertain to providing safe and effective home infusion therapies.
- Must be capable of assuming responsibility for evaluating and monitoring drug therapy relative to the total needs/problems of the home care patient in collaboration with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
- Must be able to work effectively with others to provide safe and effective drug therapy.
- Must demonstrate ability to solve problems and supervise technical and other support staff.
- Must be flexible with work schedule.
- Good organizational and time-management skills are required.
- Membership and participation in professional societies and organizations is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Home infusion, IV Therapy
Requisition Number: 1000005589
Location: Durham :
Duke Entity: DUKE HOME CARE AND HOSPICE
Job Code: 5079 CLINICAL PHARMACIST
Job Family Level: I2
Full Time / Part Time: FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary: Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas, an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:
Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department
Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy required. A Doctorate in Pharmacy or a Masters of Science Degree in Pharmacy preferred.
A minimum of two years of recent experience in an acute-care setting or one year of recent experience in home infusion therapy is required.
Experience and strong knowledge base in intravenous admixture services and intravenous drug therapy is required.
Auto req: ID106294BR