Coordinate and participate in departmental planning, development, implementation, and support activities to ensure a smooth and successful delivery of training programs, education related projects, and departmental and intra-departmental events. Coordinate and contribute to the development of activities related to training, standardized learning, and professional development related to educational initiatives. Coordinate, analyze, and schedule departmental training support and maintain, coordinate, triage and troubleshoot help desk inquiries for instructional programs determined by the Duke Office of Clinical Research.
- Coordination of training operations, systems administration and support
- Coordinates, formulates and constructs the DOCR Course Calendar for research curriculum training, applications courses, and instructional resource learning for the research community. Includes a course catalogue of instructor –led, blended and E-Learning courses both required and elective learning. Courses also include managing schedule and resources for external customer courses i.e. RCC Finance courses. This includes coordination and collaboration of all resources and accompanying schedules.
- Serve as the LMS Systems Administrator for the management, upkeep and configuration of the SABA Learning Management System as it relates to courses, learner documentation, metrics generation, and troubleshooting for DOCR.
- Deploys and instantiates tasks in the system to define and construct courses and manage offerings that accompany the course calendar. Also is commissioned to provide transcripts and generate documentation that is needed for learners and management as requested. Uses techniques and knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve issues and serves as a reference for DOCR and the research community.
- Determine and analyze training needs of research workforce by contributing to gap analysis and needs assessments: coordinate and validate instructional programs to meet the management and employee requirements of the School of Medicine and train instructors in the proper use of such programs.
- Conduct follow-up assessments to determine effectiveness of training programs by evaluating outcomes as they relate to program effectiveness and recommend changes as required.
- Maintain contacts and collaboration with CRU management, research staff and training professionals for the purpose of keeping abreast of new training developments relevant to research needs and objectives.
- Arrange, coordinate and resource courses and seminars relevant to research needs and objectives by assisting with professional network activities and other forums.
Navigate and monitor help desk and service request activities for clinical research
- Identify, coordinate, and manage support tasks through management of the help desk and hotline activities and service requests queues.
- Triage help desk inquiries via Service Now ticket and hotline activity to prioritize and dispatch inquiries as needed.
- Direct inquiries through troubleshooting, closure, and follow-up of help inquiries.
- Assist with scheduling at-the-elbow support and study consultations as requests come into the DOCR service request queues.
- Maintain system; perform compilation and metrics for communication and follow-up for management.
- Create FAQs, Tip Sheets, and other resource documents for troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Attend current DOCR team meetings (data, outreach, start up etc.) to serve as training resource and develop knowledge base articles to assist in dissemination of information. Escalate training needs to Associate Director of training team.
- Monitor and review DOCR website monthly for content discrepancies, timely updates, and work with individual teams to resolve.
Material and documentation resource management for required programs, certifications and HSR
- Performs Quality Control and manages materials for mandatory Urine Pregnancy testing Program for research
- Maintains and deploys all resources and materials for mandatory research training and competency for Phlebotomy courses and renewals
- Constructs and maintains documentation for HSR requirements including but not limited to transcripts, certification letters, etc
Compile submissions for Research Joint Accreditation Credits (Previously CEUs
- Compilations of course and logistical information of the attendee
- Computation of REDCap course evaluations and data, trainee demographics and database management.
- The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Requisition Number: 401512328
Duke Entity: MEDICAL CENTER
Job Code: 2835 OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Job Family Level: 11
Full Time / Part Time: FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary: Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas, an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:
Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Work requires analytical, communications and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of an Associate's degree program.
Work requires three years of relevant experience. OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE.\
- Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Auto req: ID106341BR