Head of Marketing Analytics
- A leading role in a major program to transform experiences for Swinburne’s customers
- Part of an exciting program to stand up the complete Adobe Marketing Cloud
- 2 year fixed term contract, Hawthorn location
About the job
As our Head of Marketing Analytics, you will be responsible for the delivery of analytical and decision services to inform Swinburne’s marketing strategy and optimisation of marketing efforts through conducting detailed analyses and optimisation using the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite of tools and, where appropriate, secondary data sources to enhance insight.
Using your proven expertise in marketing and/or customer analytics, you will provide structured and data-driven analytics solutions to personalise and optimise customer experiences. The role demands an innovative approach with evolving analytical techniques and technologies, including the CRM and cloud-based EDW to develop true end-to-end views of the customer experience and outcomes to inform marketing effectiveness.
The role requires that you build a strong rapport with a variety of stakeholders by providing advice on complex issues and acting as a trusted and authoritative business partner on all marketing and customer analytics related aspects.
The role interfaces closely with both the marketing team and the business analytics team.
Swinburne delivers excellence in teaching and research in science, technology, business, law, design and innovation. As a multi-sector provider, there are opportunities to apply for jobs in higher education, vocational education and pathways. Or you can work in professional services to support the delivery of quality education. Find jobs in marketing and communications, customer service, information technology, finance, human resources and administration.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Relevant qualifications and extensive relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training, with minimum degree level (or equivalent) and demonstrated in-depth numerical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing / marketing analytics
- Significant exposure to Adobe Marketing Cloud analytical and optimisation tools in particular Adobe Analytics
A full list of the selection criteria is available within the position description
- Participate in regular staff and management development programs
- Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre (HALC) discounted memberships
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary package your car parking, superannuation and vehicle lease plans. It can help you get the most value from what you earn.
Discover more discounts when you start at Swinburne. Receive movie tickets and staff membership options at the Swinburne bookshop. Theres news subscriptions and computer and software discounts on offer.
Further information and how to apply
The diverse culture within Swinburne is a source of strength. We are proud to be recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2018 and of key initiatives such as our Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan which are integral components of our 2025 vision to be world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation. Swinburne has also received the Victorian “High Commendation” Multicultural Excellence Award (Business Category).
To view the position description or to start an application click on apply' at the bottom of this page and submit a resume, cover letter and response to the Key Selection Criteria, as listed in the Position Description.
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
For further information about the position, please contact Sarah Graham (Chief Marketing Officer) via email@example.com .
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact our Diversity Consultant, Dr. Walter Robles, on email@example.com. For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au .
Applications close at 5 pm on Sunday 11th November 2018.