Client Services Officer
- Vibrant workplace with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
- Sydney, Eastern suburbs location
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Student Support and Services function has a central team comprised of four areas (Student Client Services, Student Support and Systems, Student Life and Community and the Pro-Vice Chancellor Education) which will work together, and partner with UNSW Faculties, to deliver shared services and a great student experience.
About the role
- $72K-$82K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term - 12 months
- Full-time (35 hours per week) or Part-time
- Multiple positions available
Working as part of the Student Client Services team, the Client Services Officer, delivers high quality front-line student support services across a wide variety of administrative and student life enquiries, via multiple enquiry channels, putting the resolution of student enquiries as the primary focus of all activities. A key focus of this role is to ensure a high-quality student experience through a holistic approach to student support.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Diploma or Certificate qualification with relevant experience and/or equivalent level of knowledge gained through education, training and/or student services experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a high-volume front-line customer service environment and providing advice to stakeholders on complex and sensitive matters.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of staff, students, management, and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and judgement to interpret and accurately advise on administrative policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to work accurately and efficiently, and with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and apply a flexible approach to workload, and to react to unforeseen or unplanned events.
- Proven ability to contribute to a positive team culture and to develop and foster networks with staff across the University.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
We are working to transform the service experience for students and staff. To deliver effective and efficient services, the hours for these roles are flexible and adaptable. Talk to us about how this flexibility could work for you.
To apply, please submit your online application including a resume. Please note that within the online application form you are required to submit responses addressing the selection criteria nominated in the Position Description. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Penny Spencer, Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: 11:00 pm, 11th November 2018
Find out more about working at UNSW at www.jobs.unsw.edu.au
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity