Associate Professor in Physiotherapy, Cardiorespiratory
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $167,629 to $184,394 pa (inclusive of 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
CQUniversity has one of the largest footprints of any university in the country, with more than 20 national locations as well as renowned distance education options! CQUniversity offers great benefits and working conditions to its staff and committed to providing a work environment that promotes, recognises and rewards performance excellence.
Your new School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines. The structure enhances the responsiveness of the School to industry and community needs in the provision of high quality and inclusive tertiary education and research. The School is underpinned by a strong culture of engagement, leadership, openness, inclusiveness and a ‘can do’ approach that ensures that it is a great School in which to work and study.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible work arrangements and excellent job security.
- Exclusive lifestyle benefits – discounts on corporate health care, insurance, travel, gym etc.
- Join UniSuper – an award-winning fund dedicated to the higher education and research sector.
- Various awards to reward performance excellence.
Your new role:
- Lead and participate in the delivery of foundation and profession-focused units and prepare, conduct and design lectures, seminars, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, student field excursions, clinical sessions and/or studio sessions.
- Supervision of honours or postgraduate research projects and undertake a significant role in research.
- Build links with professional bodies, industry and government.
- Work with the Head of Department to critically evaluate the teaching program to identify innovative improvements.
You Will Have:
- Qualifications and experience outlined in the provided Position Description
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32760
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 22 November 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.