Coordinator, Research Grants
- Continuing, Full Time
- Research Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $114,509 to $128,841 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $97,047 to $109,194 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Do you have management experience with an ability to lead a team to success, prioritise goals and implement streamlined processes for a work team?
Your New Division:
The Research Division is responsible for the governance, strategic leadership and administration of research activities across the University, led by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research). CQUniversity and the Research Division is an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your professional career.
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Family/Carer leave provisions
- A 36.25 hr week
Your New Role:
In this role, you will manage and lead the Research Grants application and post-award processes for the Research Division. You will maintain awareness of all grant funding opportunities, provide advice and support to the research community, and drive the development of strategies which help secure research income for the University. The successful applicant will have excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills that demonstrate a strong focus on the provision of quality customer service.
You Will Be:
- Liasing, consulting and negotiating with stakeholders and clients at all levels and in all situations.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Detailed knowledge of a range of research related areas including policies and processes, budgets contractual obligations and compliance requirements.
- Proven written communication with experience dealing with government agencies, sourcing funding and applying for grants.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32766
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 11th November 2018
Please submit the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply