Lecturer in Speech Pathology
- Full-time, Continuing position
- Located at the Bendigo Campus
- $92,248 - $109,258 per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
The La Trobe Rural Health School is the largest rural health school in Australia and is based at all four regional campuses of the University: Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton and Albury-Wodonga.
About the position
This position is a teaching and research academic position in the La Trobe Rural Health School’s Department of Community and Allied Health, located at the Bendigo Campus. The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of colleagues in delivering Speech Pathology courses and will also contribute to the research culture of the School by conducting and disseminating high quality research.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will possess:
- PhD or equivalent accreditation and standing recognised by the University/profession as appropriate for the relevant discipline areas.
- Demonstrated competence in teaching and curriculum development.
- Evidence of high quality and/or high impact research conducted and published or otherwise disseminated, relative to opportunity.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, or co-supervise, honours and postgraduate students.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this role.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Sunday, 11 November 2018 by 11.55 pm AEDST.
Position Enquiries: Dr Byron Perrin, +61 3 5444 9118, firstname.lastname@example.org
HR/Recruitment Enquiries: Deborah Dare, Recruitment Consultant, +61 3 9479 1241 or email@example.com
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.