Branding and Creative Services Section, Graphic Designer
Location Doha, QA
Department Name Communications and Public Relations
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the implementation of the operational plan of the Branding and Creative Services Section in line with the departmental strategy.
- Provides graphic design services to support Qatar University in communications, publications and web-based platforms.
- Ensures that all designs conform to Qatar University's identity and brand guidelines.
- Ensures continuous communication and coordination with colleges / departments to meet marketing and communication requirements.
- Participates in the preparation of the Graphics for the marketing and promotional campaigns of Qatar University and solves any problems that may arise.
- Provides materials to support creative and graphic design of the University.
- Executes the tasks and other duties that may be required in some cases in order to meet the requirements of the role of the university and achieve its objectives.
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
How To Apply
Job Category Non-Academic
End Date of Advertisment 31-Dec-2018