VET Lecturer/Workplace Assessor in Health
- 3 years fixed-term full time appointment
- Teaching Focused Academic Level A
- Salary $64,490 to $96,750 per annum
- Plus 17% Superannuation and 6 weeks annual leave
- Casuarina Campus
Apply your extensive Health / Nursing experience to help deliver competency-based training to the CDU students.
Operating within the School of VET Community and Children’s Services, English Language, Literacy and Numeracy, The Community Services and Allied Health Team provides nationally accredited training in Certificate II to Certificate IV level qualifications in Community Services, Individual Support, Home and Community Care (HACC), Disability, Mental Health, Community Night Patrol and Health Services.
As a VET Lecturer/Workplace Assessor, Health you are responsible for the development and delivery of training whilst working under the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and the VET Quality Framework and to the competency standards of the Community Services and Health Training Package. This includes delivering training programs through flexible learning environments including, classrooms and/or other nominated teaching locations/workplace environments either on or off campus and remote areas of the Northern Territory. You will also be expected to contribute to growing the teaching business and anticipate and respond to industry training requirements.
Ideally you will have:
- A Diploma level qualification or other relevant tertiary qualification in a range of disciplines within Clinical Nursing or Allied Health, and recent and extensive work experience in the sector.
- Current qualification equivalent to a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or its successor TAE40116) and the ability to obtain competencies in additional core units as required.
- Demonstrated experience providing training either within a workplace setting or educational institution
Appointment is contingent upon receipt of a satisfactory National Criminal History check and NT Working with Children clearance.
To view the responsibilities of the role please click on: Position Profile
For more information please contact Lynne Hendry, Head of School, on 08 8946 7594 or email lynne.hendry@CDU.edu.au
Closing date: Monday 12 November 2018