VF, University Teacher of Veterinary Medicine at Small Animal Clinic
PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
Member: University of Ljubljana, Veterinary faculty, Gerbičeva 60, 1000 Ljubljana
1. Position: University teacher of Veterinary medicine at Small Animal Clinic
Type of contract: permanent.
2. Conditions for the position:
- Required education/level and area: doctoral degree (PhD) in veterinary medicine, chemistry or other appropriate field (natural science).
- The candidate fulfills the condition if he / she has a valid UL title or the valid title of the Guest teacher at UL. If, at the time of application, the candidate does not have an election to the abovementioned titles, but he / she meets the qualitative and quantitative conditions for election to these titles, he / she can apply for the job vacancy, in which case, together with the application, he / she shall also provide evidence of compliance with the above criteria, accompanied by a statement , in the event of a decision by the selection committee, the application shall also be considered as an application for election to the title or for the recognition of the title.
- Good organizational skills.
- Communicational skills.
- Innovative approach.
- Knowledge of the Slovenian language at the level B2 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Active knowledge of one foreign language.
3. Job description:
- forming and updating the syllabus and adjusting university and higher vocational education programmes to the requirements,
- organizing and co-organizing all activities for the realization of the course in accordance with the syllabus and experts' findings, coordination of work and supervising other course teachers,
- lecturing students, managing seminars and other pedagogical activities of the course in undergraduate study programmes,
- managing, evaluating and correcting exams and test,
- directing art work and research work, directing the study activities of students and mentoring students with execution of their diploma papers and other works,
- scientific-research and art work, study and development of concepts, theories and methods,
- other professional activities, related to physics research and education.
4. Application deadline: 60 days, until 22nd December 2018
5. Contact person:
Name: Irma Jesenovec
Telephone number: (00386) 1 477 93 89