Skate Rental Cashier
7 days left
- Part Time
Perform cashier/sales work; operate and balance cash registers; stock, maintain and price merchandise; assist customers with skate rental needs. Applicants must provide hours of availability in attached resume. Work hours include evenings and weekends between November 30, 2018 and March 3, 2019.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent
- Some experience in cashiering and retail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Registered UM-Flint students with work study award for the 2018-19 academic year
- Prior experience working in an ice rink or similar setting
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.