Researcher in the Field of Environment and Health
Deadline 22 Nov 2018
Start date negotiable
Dean of Faculty of Science, Masaryk University is opening academic positions of
RESEARCHER (IN THE FIELD OF ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH)
Deadline for application: November 22, 2018
Anticipated start date: upon agreement
Research profile: Established Researcher (R2-R3)
Workplace: The Research Centre for Toxic Compounds in the Environment (RECETOX), Brno, Czech Republic
RECETOX, the research center of the Faculty of Science at Masaryk University is focused on the research and education in cross-cutting area of Environment and Health. RECETOX operates high-quality research infrastructure, which is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, possesses excellent expertise and provides access to facilities, services and training to the international research community, collaborators and other partners. More about us at www.recetox.muni.cz
Eligible applicants must have:
The Ph.D. degree in the field of Chemistry, Ecotoxicology, Biochemistry or equivalent.
The hands on experience in the research in the field of Environmental or Analytical chemistry, Biochemistry, Toxicology, Risk analyzes and equivalent.
Experience in leading students, small research teams and conducting research projects.
Experience in data analysis and interpretation, communication of scientific results and preparation of publications and presentations.
We expect candidates to prove their ability in
- Creative thinking, project designing and experiment planning.
- Independent, systematic and creative working in the field of expertise.
- Data analysis, critical evaluation and interpretation.
- Presentation of results at the international forums and scientific discussion.
- Publication of the research outputs and results.
- Training and education of students, including communication in English.
- Responsible teamwork and leadership of small research groups.
Further information about the position can be obtained from the Head of RECETOX, Prof. Jana Klánová, firstname.lastname@example.org, + 420 549 49 1477.
- An International multidisciplinary team engagement in highly ambitious projects
- Various opportunities for further education, training and growth of the expertise
- A professional team and a modern, pleasant working environment
- Possibility of applying for prestigious grants with support of our Ground Office
- Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
- 8 weeks of paid vacation per year (Contribution to lunches in canteens of MU or meal vouchers, etc.)
Applications and selection process:
Applications should include: curriculum vitae, a cover letter, copy of the Ph.D. diploma, summary of scientific achievements, citations.
Applications should be submitted via electronical application on the web page of Masaryk University (or via e-mail to email@example.com.)
Mgr. Lenka Helclová, Centrum pro výzkum toxických látek v prostředí, Kamenice 753/5, pav. A29, 625 00 Brno.
More searches like this
- Permanent Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Other Research Related jobs in Czech Republic
- Permanent Physical Sciences Other Research Related jobs in Czech Republic
- Permanent Medicine & Dentistry Other Research Related jobs in Czech Republic
- Permanent Other Health & Social Care Other Research Related jobs in Czech Republic
- Permanent Chemistry Other Research Related jobs in Czech Republic