Talent Acquisition Sourcing Analyst
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Analyst will collaborate with members of Talent Acquisition organization to build an executive talent community and hire world-class talent for a variety of roles for DUHS Nursing & Patient Care Services Talent Acquisition. The TA Sourcing Analyst will apply his/her previous research and/or search services experience developing relationships with the recruiting colleagues and HR, in order to align talent pipeline to business needs at all levels and become a trusted partner. The TA Sourcing Analyst takes a proactive, high-touch approach to building strong talent networks in critical talent groups of long-term value and importance to Duke. This individual will leverage his/ her robust industry connections to proactively identify external talent, along with their strong social networking abilities. Additionally, the successful candidate will have proven experience delivering results by driving innovation and exhibiting subject matter expertise in order to influence business hiring decisions.
- Own and manage a portfolio of searches with responsibility for delivering against hiring goals.
- Consults with Talent Acquisition team to educate on sourcing trends, develop ideal candidate profiles and address recruitment challenges as it relates to attracting and retaining top talent.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expertise on niche hiring at Duke and serve as a resource to organizational leadership and Talent Acquisition peers.
- Develop search strategies, conduct research, and perform thorough assessments and present qualified candidates for critical technology and product executive searches.
- Turn profile requirements into an effective sourcing strategy using an appropriate combination of executive search, direct sourcing, online postings, referrals, and other relevant methods.
- Partner with members of the Talent Acquisition team on strategic programs and events with a goal of long-term engagement with passive candidate; Serve as a mentor and peer support in the development of skills and capabilities of other members of the recruiting team.
- Comfort in managing the full life cycle of recruiting candidates including highly developed skills in market mapping, name generation, cold calling, candidate attraction, and client management. Goal driven, with the ability to pro-actively take initiative and with minimal direction.
- Able to cultivate trust based relationships with partners, peers, vendors and candidates.
- Lead new creative thinking about talent acquisition; be a thought leader in driving the direction and synthesis of new candidate experiences.
Program Development and Implementation:
- Develops relationships with senior business and HR leadership to drive recruiting strategies for open positions at all levels.
- Create a design talent strategy and recruitment plan for each executive search. Ensures alignment of executive search activities with business goals and objectives.
- Proactively source for talent through multiple channels; social networking, employee referrals, internet and other recruiting specific technologies.
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Duke recruits’ talent in the marketplace.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the recruitment team and Duke, as a whole, by providing education on relevant industries and talent pools/profiles.
- Build out talent networks in critical/difficult/niche sectors and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates.
- Data Analysis
- Conduct targeted research to collect market and candidate data to help create informed recruiting strategies for Duke.
- Keep abreast of cutting-edge knowledge topics relevant to recruiting area (attend knowledge training days and report back to the TA/Recruiting organization, collect intelligence from the marketplace and report back to the DUHS Nursing and Patient Care Services TA/Recruiting organization, identify trends and patterns and make recommendations to inform search efforts for critical, difficult to fill roles within Duke).
- Evaluate, manage and develop executive search/recruiting resources (research contractors, job-boards, membership directories, etc.).
- Maintains candidate slates and pipelines; builds talent communities.
- Adheres to all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Implements and supports inclusion recruiting efforts and participates in diversity recruiting events and activities
- Work across the organization to maximize diversity and inclusion.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- AIRS CIR, CDR, CMVR certification preferred or comparable professional designation is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated core knowledge of and ability to collaborate with all areas within HR such as talent acquisition, talent management, compensation, benefits, employee and labor relations required.
- Strong skills in discernment; able to evaluate intellectual depth and problem-solving ability of candidates.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills; ability to build working relationships with candidates, consultants, and recruiting colleagues.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills, at ease with abundance of details and complexity, yet mindful of big picture, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently.
- Strong computer and analytical skills; proficient with Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Demonstrated self-motivation, energy and tenacity in achieving results; optimistic yet realistic; upbeat attitude; ability to work in fast- paced, growing environment required.
- Flexibility to travel both locally, regionally and nationally to represent Duke University Health System is required.
Requisition Number: 401510931
Duke Entity: HEALTH SYSTEM
Job Code: 5580 TALENT ACQ SOURCING ANALYST
Job Family Level: F2
Full Time/Part Time: FULL TIME
Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of progressive experience in human resources, staffing and/or talent acquisition required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in data analysis and interpretation preferred.
- Previous experience in health care, pharmaceuticals, health insurance or related industry preferred.
- Previous experience successfully managing complex projects involving multiple stakeholders with a consistent track record of delivering on- time, high quality results.
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas ,an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:
Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Auto req: ID106211BR