Postdoctoral Research Associate in Psychology
7 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
This position will be based in the School of Psychology at UNSW Sydney, which is part of the Faculty of Science. The School has an academically rigorous but supportive culture, excellent research facilities, and offers great opportunities for researchers.
About the role
- $91,743 (plus 9.5% superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Fixed term (18 months).
- Full-time position.
A position is now available for a full-time Postdoctoral Research Associate to work on research being conducted on human visual perception in the School of Psychology at UNSW Sydney. The project position is fixed-term for 18 months.
The role will involve conducting research related to the project “Foundations of the tolerance to illumination variation in human visual cortex”. This project aims to further the understanding of surface, object, and scene perception across variations in illumination using behavioural and neuroimaging (fMRI) methods.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be skilled in conducting behavioural and neuroimaging (fMRI) experiments.
- Have demonstrated experience with performing and communicating perception and neuroscience research.
- Have a PhD in Psychology or a cognate discipline.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Damien Mannion, Lecturer
Applications close November 21st 2018.
Find out more about working at UNSW at your Faculty/Division web address
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity