Admissions Team Coordinator
Classification: ANU Officer 6/7 (Administration)
Salary package: $78,956 - $91,157, plus 17% Superannuation
Terms: Full time, multiple positions, Continuing and Fixed Term (12 months) available
- Use initiative and problem solving to respond to a diverse range of tasks
- Enjoy challenging work in a supportive environment with dedicated peers and mentors
- Work independently on projects while contributing to goals of larger team
The Australian National University has a 70-year history as an institution with an international reputation for excellence in research and education. The student body at the ANU is drawn from across the nation and around the world. Outstanding students are attracted to the University by its reputation, the quality of its staff, the breadth of its teaching and research programs and facilities, and unique educational experience.
The Admissions Office is seeking an Admissions Team Coordinator to manage the day-to-day operations of the Admissions Team. This position will be primarily responsible for operational management and supervision of admissions staff. This position will work in conjunction with the Admissions Managers, College Student Administration Teams and the Recruitment Teams to develop and implement joint strategies for meeting admissions targets.
The successful candidate will have outstanding communication skills, be able to coach team members to provide top level customer service, be resilient and comfortable delivering results in a fast moving environment, and keen to develop and improve internal processes.
For all enquiries please contact Mr Andrew Alcorn, Manager, International Admissions: Andrew.Alcorn@anu.edu.au
Closing date: 11 November 2018
Position description: Admissions Team Coordinator_ANUO67_PD.pdf
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A 2-3 page statement addressing the selection criteria providing examples of the skills required.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in Australia.