Postdoctoral Fellowship - Singapore Longitudinal EArly Development Study
Call for Applications for Postdoctoral Fellowship Singapore Longitudinal EArly Development Study (SG LEADS)
The position is intended for outstanding active researchers from around the world to work on a longitudinal study on childhood development in Singapore. The Postdoctoral Fellow will work closely with Professor Jean Yeung in experiment/questionnaire design, conducting analysis, and writing of reports and publications.
- A PhD in a social science discipline from a recognized university, preferably in Sociology or Psychology
- Research interest and expertise in how family, community and government policies affect early childhood development.
- Strong quantitative research skills and good publication record.
- Candidates who are familiar with longitudinal data analysis are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
The fellowship will also provide support for conference organization and/or attendance (on application and subject to approval).
Terms and Conditions
The appointment will be tenable for a period of one year at the first instance with a possibility for extension. Projected date of commencement: May 2019 or earlier
The fellowship comes with a competitive remuneration and benefits package, depending on the candidate’s qualifications, track record, potential and experience.
Other benefits that the University provides and other information about working in NUS and living in Singapore are available at http://www.nus.edu.sg/careers/potentialhires/index.html. Terms and conditions, according to university guidelines, are subject to change without prior notice.
Invitation to apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications, consisting of:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- A research statement (max of 3 pages)
- Recommendation letters from 4 referees, 1 of whom should be the PhD supervisor (with letterhead and signature)
- NUS Personal Particulars and Personal Data Consent forms for Job Applicants
- Copies of degree scrolls and transcript of grades
All applications and enquiries should be sent to Lori Jane Pasaraba via email@example.com with the subject “SG LEADS Application for Postdoc for Panel Survey – name of applicant”. Please label your documents with the content of the document and your surname, e.g. 1. CV_surname, 2. Research Statement_surname.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Apply for Postdoctoral Fellowship - Singapore Longitudinal EArly Development Study
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly