Legal Practice Course Tutor
Location : Nationwide
Closing Date : Not specified
Salary : Competitive
Employment Type : Permanent
Department : Law School - LPC
BPP is always interested to hear from solicitors or barristers who are looking to move into higher education to teach the next generation of lawyers. We have law centres nationwide where we have periodic vacancies for both permanent and freelance law tutors. If you would like to speak confidentially about the current opportunities please contact the Director of Staffing firstname.lastname@example.org.
An LPC tutor has the following core areas of responsibility:
- Teaching on a range of law school programmes and subjects as required
- Creating and marking assessment materials
- Contributing to curriculum development work, including scholarship and innovation, planning and evaluation and updating programme materials
- Providing pastoral support and guidance of students and/or skills development coaching on relevant programmes and modules
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with BPP systems and processes
- Contributing to internal and external BPP marketing, business development, outreach and employability activities.
Through this, you will work with and support the faculty in delivering excellence in teaching, materials and pastoral support within a compliant regulatory framework.