Freelance Content Creator, Financial Services and Insurance
2 days left
- Full Time
Closing date: Not specified
Employment type: Temporary
Department: School of Business and Technology
Freelance (Term by Term basis)
BPP Business School is recruiting for a number of associate faculty roles to accommodate the demand needs within the school across our Banking, Financial Services and Insurance programmes. We are looking for highly motivated, practitioner-experienced applicants to bring high quality content creation into the School.
These roles are for Finance related professional qualifications and therefore we seek applications from candidates with the following qualifications:
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- CII Certificate Insurance
- CII Award in London Market
- CII Diploma in Insurance
- CISI Diploma
- CISI Chartered Wealth Manager
- Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
- CISI Investment Advice Diploma
- Capital Markets Programme (formerly the Certificate in Investments)
- CISI Investment Operations Certificates (IOC)
- Corporate Finance Qualification (CFq)
- CISI Diploma in Investment Compliance
- CISI Diploma in Investment Operations
- Retail Distribution Review (RDR)
- Professional Banker Certificate
The role of faculty in the Business School is to ensure that students in the Business School receive a premium experience. This is achieved via delivery of high quality module content.
This high quality module content will support faculty on these programmes who will be teaching (face to face and/or online).
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check
- Provide and be accountable for high quality course design through using relevant professional syllabus material to create high quality, engaging teaching resources and formative assessment practice questions.
- Support high quality and consistent teaching with the provision of detailed teaching guidance and academic support for the teaching team.
- Work with employers and training providers to manage a cohort of learners to ensure the smooth running and academic integrity of the relevant programme.
Role Requirements (Teaching)
Please refer to full job description