Assistant at the Department of Health Promotion
Deadline 18 Nov 2018
Start date February 1, 2019
Assistant at the Department of Health Promotion FSpS MU
For a Physiotherapy study programme
Field and specialization: Physical Therapy I, Physical Therapy II, Applied Physical Therapy III, Physical Therapy III, Physical Therapy IV, Applied Physical Therapy IV
Expected starting date: February 1, 2019. Full-time position (40 hours per week).
- Master´s degree in the field of Physiotherapy
- appropriate experience in the field of Physiotherapy
- active knowledge of English (in both oral and written form)
- fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- international scientific prestige (presentations of scientific results within international conferences, scientific meetings worldwide, papers published in scientific international journals etc.).
Salary range of the position is based on the Internal Salary Regulations for MU Academic Staff.
Completed application form including all necessary attachments (structured autobiography, photocopies of the required education certification, the overview of teaching and other relevant experience and the overview of the most significant publication results) should be delivered to the personal department of Faculty of Sport Studies by November 18, 2018, in a form of the electronic application (hereinafter or complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/41589).